Monday, September 6, 2010

1 Peter 1:1-12 - Praise to God for a Living Hope

1 Peter 1:1-12 - Praise to God for a Living Hope

     1. Complete this sentence any way you'd like: I hope that . . .

     2. To whom did Peter address his letter? (1:1)

     3. How had Peter's readers been chosen? (1:2)

     4. What had God given Peter and his readers? (1:3)

     5. By what are believers shielded? For how long? (1:5)

     6. What did Peter tell his readers they may have to suffer? (1:6)

     7. Why had trials come to Peter's audience? (1:7)

     8. What benefit is there in suffering? (1:7)

     9. What did Peter say was the goal of their faith? (1:9)

     10. What did the Spirit of Christ predict? (1:11)

     11. What did the angels long to do? (1:12)

     12. When did God give you new birth?

     13. What trials are you or have you suffered recently?

     14. How have the trials you've been through strengthened and refined your faith?

     15. What is the goal of your faith?

     16. How do you need to adjust your attitude about the trials in your life?

     17. What can you do this week to welcome the present trials in your life?

     18. How will you rejoice in your salvation today?

2 comments:

aisha said...

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.
1983 Toyota Supra AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

Chevy W3500 Turbocharger

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.